We had a visitor this afternoon on our window, that looks out onto our balcony... As long as he stays on 'that' side of the glass, Mr. Gecko doesn't worry me... It was actually pretty good to see a gecko from a different perspective.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How very cool, we don't have those in Willy! Great shot, thanks.
I actually like geckos....from the insurance commercials here I guess. They give him such a cute personality. I really like your new look! See ya soon!
5 comments:
How very cool, we don't have those in Willy! Great shot, thanks.
John - I'm not a gecko fan at all, but I would rather have those on my windows and exterior walls than big hairy huntsman Victoria is famous for!
I actually like geckos....from the insurance commercials here I guess. They give him such a cute personality.
I really like your new look!
See ya soon!
Deana - Thanks for your compliment. I try and keep myself nice!
It's so cute!!
Post a Comment