Saturday, October 21, 2006

Since When Did Tamborines Become Hairbands?


Since this morning apparently...

8 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I have a photo of George Harrison wearing a tamborine on his head, so it was obviously a fashion statement of the 60's!

Here via Michele's. Hello and have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. . . seems that those little metal things would dig into her head and be uncomfortable, but she looks comfortable. Maybe she's trying to absorb musical knowledge directly into her brain? Something?

Melody said...

the mistress of the dark - I vaguely recall that photo now that you've mentioned it. Maybe a future rockstar in the making hey?

toygirl - Monet quite likes to wear the tamborine on her hair and has not yet complained that it is uncomfortable!

srp said...

Here from Michele.

At least it was a tambourine. I have a picture of my daughter and a friend when they were in high school, posing with panties on their heads. See, it could get worse! ;)

LBA said...

Heh - love it.

Glad you decided to take the 'creative photography' route in regards to Monet too - it's nice to get pics :)

-E said...

Whatever works, but it looks like you have a little fashionista in the making.

Here via Michele.

Anonymous said...

That is precious!

Melody said...

srp - I actually have a few photos of Monet with underwear on her head!

h&b - yeah, I figured I can still post photos of Monet. Just not obvious ones...

-e - thanks for visiting.

Deana - That's because she is precious!