Wednesday, December 20, 2006

As They Say, Out of the Mouths of Babes...

The day? Sunday.

We decided to go for a stroll along the boardwalk to the Kiddies playground, Muddys, and have a look at the new skate park.

Remember the city of Cairns, does not have a beach. Only the man made one, at the lagoon. The city lines the ocean (Coral Sea) and mud-flats, when the tied is out. Sometimes it smells a bit. Not that noticeable, only if you take a whiff. Mud + sunshine + heat = Pooh-weeeee

Monet: Pooh-weeeee. Stinks.
Melody: Monet!
Monet: Stinks likes Mummy's poo.
Lyndon: Hahaha...
Monet: Stinks like Daddy's poo.
Melody: Hahahaha....
Monet: Stinks like Monet's poo.
Lyndon, Melody & Monet: Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa

To be honest with you, we all hadn't laughed so hard in quite a while.

Out of the mouths of babes hey?

10 comments:

LBA said...

That is HILARIOUS !! :))

Thomas said...

I sure am glad I made it to the age of 33 still believing in Santa Claus. Because this Christmas would really suck if anybody told me otherwise.

Star said...

They are just so honest, having not yet learned to be subtle. It's great. Have a wonderful holiday Melody. Thanks fr all your good wished of late.

Bobkat said...

Isn't it great to have a good laugh :-)

Anonymous said...

Poo is always good for a laugh!

Hee.

kimbofo said...

Wait until she starts making comments about farts! ;)

Melody said...

kimbofo - she already does!! Thanks to her grandad she calls them 'Bum-burps'. Yes, very funny!!

LBA said...

We calls farts "pop-pops" here.

( Get her a Whoopie Cushion from your local $2 shop .. guaranteed goodtimes .. ;)

Melody said...

H&B - I'm sure that would amuse her father too! I'll keep my eye out for one...(I think my local Coles sell them on a clip-strip, I think that's where I saw them last!)

Marie said...

Hahaha!!!