I want to go in lagoon when i come back to Cairns next time. It may have to be in the dark, so no one can see me.
Marianne - We usually go at dusk. We don't venture in there during the day for the main reason that it is always soooo busy. Therefore, you don't have to worry about what you look like in your bathers! (Rest assured!)
Ahhhh! I love it.
I like this shot...it has a very nice mood with it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want to go in lagoon when i come back to Cairns next time. It may have to be in the dark, so no one can see me.
Marianne - We usually go at dusk. We don't venture in there during the day for the main reason that it is always soooo busy. Therefore, you don't have to worry about what you look like in your bathers! (Rest assured!)
Ahhhh! I love it.
I like this shot...it has a very nice mood with it.
Post a Comment