Monday, January 22, 2007

AUD$6 This Time

I've been at it again......another day, another dress. The weather was a bit rainy this afternoon. What else could I do besides talk to my mother on the phone, clean up after my daughter, prepare dinner and sew a toddler dress... (Dresses on the material this time - my Spotlight must be out of fruit material...)

What do you usually get up to when it rains at your place?

7 comments:

Star said...

You are quite the expert smocker !

Bobkat said...

It's winter here and it usually is grey and rainy so it's business as normal here in the UK. It does preclude going out and about much though so I tend to stay in and study, watch films and blog!

Anonymous said...

How fun!

What do we do when it rains? puzzles, books, playdough.....

Kiki said...

Oh now that's a pretty one, I love the retro look. It's very me....do you do ladies size 12-14? :-)

Kiki said...

Oh...post maternity that is!!!!

carmilevy said...

The depth of field on the topmost picture is exquisite. Such a richly textured photo!

When it rains here, we crack out the books and read with the kids. We usually spread the tomes all over the floor and spend a lazy day working through them. It goes even better with popcorn.

Anonymous said...

You are getting so good at that, I am jealous!

Rainy days here mean either lots of work on pictures, or house cleaning. The worst part is I am always hungry on yucky days so I have to make myself get out of the house and go to the gym. On rainy weekends I like to read or watch movies.