It is getting way too hot and humid outside to have a plastic made cubby house for our daughter to play in. So Lyndon brought it inside. (He had to disassemble it partly to get it through the door!)
Monet has now a busy little corner of our apartment which she has been playing in a lot more than she ever used to. She sits at her little table and plays with play dough, or draws, or does jigsaws. She busily plays with her 'Elmo' Kitchen, pretending she's eating, baking, cooking. She sits in her Dora cubby and plays peek-a-boo with herself.
I love it when she entertains herself.
She likes to go and sit in her room, sometimes behind closed doors and plays. Or reads.
She sits on her bed (ready and waiting for her to sleep in it in the coming months) and plays with her Barbies. I really love that.
What are you enjoying at the moment?
4 comments:
When I get time, I need to send you photos of doing similar things at Monet's age.
Aw, bless. Sounds like she is having great fun.
At the moment I am enjoying not having an essay to write for my masters degree, having just finished one! On a more long-term note I am enjoying catching up with some old friends :-)
I love when they entertain themselves! I like to quietly watch & eavesdrop. It's just so precious!! We don't get the behind-closed-doors play yet, but that sounds very sweet!
Raehan - Yes, please do!!
Bob-Kat - Sounds as if you can now afford to sit back and relax! Well done.
Marie - I love to secretly watch and eavesdrop too!
Post a Comment