Can you believe this is my Monet Lulu on her actual birth day? Her dark hair has turned into blonde locks and she now struts around in a good Size 3, rather than a Triple 0.
See h&b, I differ from you...I think Monet looks just the same as now, only with lighter hair. Time flies as a parent, it's not just a cliche...it's too real. My little girl is fast leaving behind those baby years as we prepare to welcome her baby sister.
I'm going for 'looks different'. LOL But then, I think most kids look different cause babies just have that soft, round look that kids seem to grow out of.
H&B - no, not clucky. Just found this photo on the 'puter so I thought I'd post it.
kikimiss - they grow so quickly eh?
em - I agree with what you said!
Star - thank you and yes, you;ve mentioned you love her name before :) Lyndon took a bit of convincing on the name but he got to choose her middle name.
Marie - She certainly was a biggie. 9 pound 6. And don't I know it!
8 comments:
My God !! - it looks nothing like her, does it ?!?!?
I swear my boy has not changed one iota since his great unveiling, although a trip down memory lane makes me think "my God, what a chunka-wunka !" ;)
So .. is it Monet's b'day today, or are you just clucky ? ;)
See h&b, I differ from you...I think Monet looks just the same as now, only with lighter hair. Time flies as a parent, it's not just a cliche...it's too real. My little girl is fast leaving behind those baby years as we prepare to welcome her baby sister.
I'm going for 'looks different'. LOL But then, I think most kids look different cause babies just have that soft, round look that kids seem to grow out of.
She is a beauty. ANd have I mentioned that I love her name? Ho did you settle on it, anyway?
Oh my!! So sweet! She was a biggie, no? Mine was!!
H&B - no, not clucky. Just found this photo on the 'puter so I thought I'd post it.
kikimiss - they grow so quickly eh?
em - I agree with what you said!
Star - thank you and yes, you;ve mentioned you love her name before :) Lyndon took a bit of convincing on the name but he got to choose her middle name.
Marie - She certainly was a biggie. 9 pound 6. And don't I know it!
wow! Mine was 8 lbs, 13 oz. That's a lot of baby to haul around!!
Marie - yep, certainly was a lot to haul around AND out! Hehe...
Post a Comment