Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Contemplating Her Future...

I love to sit on the beach and reflect. There is something about looking out into the ocean waters and thinking. And feeling good. The ocean usually makes me feel deep down good. And by looking at Monet looking out into the water there, it wouldn't surprise me at all, that she was feeling the same... *smile*

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I'll bet she's wondering what kind of cupcakes she'll help you with next!

Melody said...

Ms Mac - yeah, you are probably right. Here I was thinking she was thinking all these lovely deep and meaningful thoughts...

Marie said...

Now that's good for the soul!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a splendid view. I don't get to the sea much anymore - if you don't count the Chesapeake Bay, and I don't, then I've never lived so far from the water... The missus, who grew up in the midwest, loves mountains and not the ocean, so it's a hard sell. We usually end up going to neither!