And sometimes I have one too.
Could you blame me?
At least I know exactly what is going into these icy treats as I'm never too sure about those bought ones for younger kids. At least I know they have no added sugar to begin with. Just fresh mango, banana, pineapple juice. Or milk. They are a big hit for Monet, she loves them.
And the best $2.50 I spent at K-Mart has been the icy-pole mould, let me tell you.
13 comments:
Oh my that looks yummy!! I would lov to come over but i'd have 4 kids following close behind, lol.
Here via micheles :)
I'll go with the pineapple please. Wow those look good!
Here from Michele's. Miss Monet is a cutie pie!! I am so jealous of your summer weather...I think I need to live in your area this time of the year!!!
I am Bloglining you, so I will be back! :)
Mango for me please. Do you have Home Ice-cream vans up there? They do a nice creamy mango iceblock/icypole - Miss A only discovered them this week. So far I've gotten away with them all to myself as the big fella doesn't particularly like mango.
Hi, just arrived from Michele's place. Can I be greedy and have a Banana & Mango mix please.
They sound wonderful despite it being cold, grey and wet here! (again!).
Pineapple please! Mmmmmmmm
Yummy yummy! Banana would be my favorite... but if I'm going to go all the way to Australia, I'll have one of each! ;-)
We would love to. Do you just blend fruit and milk and freeze?
Raehan - I usually blend banana with milk. Mango I blend with fresh pineapple juice and/or bananas. Or watermelon. Whatever I have in the fridge really... And if I have some plain yoghurt I add that too...
I would love to come share a treat with you! Mango sounds very enticing.
Get the Decor branded molds - they havea built in sipper-straw at the bottom for the melty juicy bits. You can get them from K-Mart or Howard's Storage World ( and probably other places too ;).
They are brilliant !
I'll go a mango one ! Have you tried the ice cream bon-bons from the Ice-Age stall upstairs in cairns Central (opposite the food court) ? Several flavours, coated in chocolate, really nice and only $2.50 each ?
H&B - I have seen those! I must get sometime! (on your recommendation of course..)
Ian - Know the place but I haven't ever bought anything from there. But they sound divine. *Melody ducks across to Cairns Central to visit Ice Age*
Post a Comment