Monday, February 26, 2007

Unfinished Projects

One thing I do love about moving is the amount of stuff you get to throw out! I love to feel organised (obviously) and there is nothing like going through all your stuff to cleanse the soul (or something like that anyway!! Hehe..)

So this morning's pathetic wet weather, lead to me sort through my 'scrap booking' tub I have. Oh my I have a lot of items, all ready for scrap booking. I went through the coloured papers, through the assortment of stickers, photos, tags, cut-out shapes, paper frames and sorted them into little bags. (I love those little plastic bags with zip-tops!)

My aim at our new abode, is to actually begin scrap booking again. Or finish scrap booking. I'm not sure which. I need to spend less time here at this computer and finish off Monet's 'Baby Scrapbook' before she turns 21. I know, she will be 3 on her next birthday but Lyndon found a Cross-stitch I began in like 1991, and it still isn't finished. See what I'm like? I need to finish this for her as I have done over half already and it seriously is a lovely memento.
Do you have any unfinished projects at your place?

7 comments:

LBA said...

The Baby Book, for one.

Mine sucks. Lucky boys don't seem to care for such things, so maybe he'll never notice ( hee hee ! ).

Your new pic on the sidebar of M and L made me do a doubletake ... I thought it was one of my recent holiday snaps ! ;)

Star said...

Plenty of them. Moving and packing and throwing things away must be very theraputic.

Anonymous said...

I've got photography projects stuck everywhere. Under my stereo cabinet, in the cabinet, on my sofa....little projects everywhere. I need to finish one today actually....time is running out on me.
I actually use some of the scrapbooking supplies for photography projects. I really enjoy wandering the aisles looking at all the goodies available.

Marie said...

Oh, tons... I have boxes and boxes of photos. Waiting for an album or scrapbook. I was very good about that once upon a time... and then I met my husband! I enjoy purging too...

Bobkat said...

Do you know - I have no idea! How bad is that? My life has become a little disorganised over the last two years so I think I could do with some of that cleansing experience! If only I had time!

Ms Mac said...

Only about a bajillion! I'm dreadful for starting cross stitches and then putting them down for years too!

Em said...

Do I have unfinished projects? You're kidding, right? I have 3 kids, 5 pets, a job, a wife, a house, and a million unfinished projects cause who has time when you have 3 kids, 5 pets.......