I think her highchair is now taking a back seat in the 'I'm eating dinner here now' stakes, as this new chair and table has taken the spotlight. Which is good. I've been meaning to put that highchair into storage...
So whilst Nanma bought Monet the new table and chairs, Lyndon and I bought this...
We've been meaning to buy a groovy big cafe -style umberalla for quite some time, and at a bargain price of $25 from Bunnings, how could I refuse?
9 comments:
I think i'm the only mother alive that put away the high chair after my boy turned 1yr old.
It was always in the way, I hated it, and the boy seemed only to keen to kneel at the table for dinner ... so that' what we did :)
I don't think the high chai can compete with the pink table an chir. Time to store it until Monet has a brother or sister. Of course, you will need an equallly groovy name for a sibling
Excellent! I was glad to put the high chair away... I was forever bumping my toes into it! The new chair and umbrella are lovely.
Oh, how can a girl not love a pink chair and table! Very nice.
And Happy Valentine's Day to you!!
I have to get some new patio furniture to complete our patio/deck project this year...I wonder how my husband would feel about Monet's pink? I quite like it!
I bet she feels all grown up sat in a proper chair with her own table. How sweet!
Cool umbrella. Just what you need to shade you on a lovely day :-)
We have a lot in common Melody!! Miss A also has some of these chairs, also purchased at Bunnings. Her little friends and her look oh so cool lounging, we had to get a mixture of colours though so her "boyfriends" could join her.
You reminded me that in another seven or so months I'll be pulling the high chair out again. Oh dear, but it will be easier the second time around I'm sure (won't it??) ;-)
I would have to say that Monet is really "stylin'" :)
i love the umbrella, but here - with winter hanging on - it will be a while before I need one.
you have a beautiful blog.
here from michele ( and from calif)
Post a Comment