The whoopie cushion still gets such a work out here, with lots of exaggerated hands-over-mouths, 'ewwws', and 'pardons'.
And if it makes you feel better, I was told by a physio that it's good BUTT exercise for kids, and recommended in therapy for kids with injuries etc - HA ! ;)
Sounds like fun--but for a toddler, it's always fun when grandma is around and the rules become more laxed. Michele says hi and I say go have a great day!
10 comments:
Sounds like a hoot (no pun intended!). I can just imagine! LOL!
I can just imagine!
Bob-Kat, Kim - Yes you can probably imagine. Very amusing to say the least.
hee hee !
Did I pass on that gem, did I ? ;)
The whoopie cushion still gets such a work out here, with lots of exaggerated hands-over-mouths, 'ewwws', and 'pardons'.
And if it makes you feel better, I was told by a physio that it's good BUTT exercise for kids, and recommended in therapy for kids with injuries etc - HA ! ;)
Sounds like fun--but for a toddler, it's always fun when grandma is around and the rules become more laxed. Michele says hi and I say go have a great day!
Sounds fun!!
Now that is some combination...I'm sure that it was memorable for you all!
Heeheee... when Grandma visits here, there's no whoopee cushion needed --- she brings LOTS of the real thing!!!
Whoopee cushions = good times, what more can you say?
I bet Monet laughs and laughs and laughs over it.
Post a Comment