I was lucky enough to receive some lovely gifts from family, here and interstate. Lyndon and Monet bought me this lovely skirt I had my eye on for a while...

Esprit clothing is really good I find, and wears well. They might be a little pricey but the quality is top notch.
I also received from interstate family some lovely perfume, this groovy bag (called an envirosax) - pretty retro hey?...
...this cool cook book, full of salads to make...
...my Birkenstocks I bought the other day with money from the in-laws, along with a Baking Dish and a funky Bonds long sleeved stripy tee. I did pretty well, don't you think? And of course I recieved some lovely thoughtful cards.Lyndon took me out to dinner to Mondos, down by the Inlet. I love it there, sitting outside with a slight warm ocean breeze, sipping champagne and munching on a good quality meal at a good price. (No I didn't take this photo!)
But the best Birthday present came from Monet. She slept the whole night through. Bless her.
11 comments:
Melody, you did very well for your birthday!! Hey, I got the 'Tossed' book for Christmas from a great friend, isn't it superb? And...I love that Esprit skirt, I just hope that by the time this babe enters the world they're still selling them and I can actually comfortably fit into one of them. Mondos looks fab too.
I hope Monet is feeling better today? My munchkin is..funny how fast they can recover. They're better at it than us big kids.
Kikimiss - yes very well! That cookbook is a little ripper. I made something from it tongith which I will post onto my recipe blog in the next day or so. I'm glad you like my new skirt. The stuff at those type of shops come and go very quickly... and yes, Monet better today. I will be sure to post about that here in the next day or two too! Glad Miss A is feeling better. Can't have you in labour and worried about her now can we??
I like the skirt!
Just to let you know I ordered you a little cookbook from Amazon about two weeks ago -- but it still hasn't dispatched. You might get it before Easter at this rate. I am not having any luck sending parcels to Australia these days. Poor dad's 60th birthday present went completely AWOL -- grrrrr.
kimbofo - Glad you like the skirt. I will let you know when I receive the book in the post. As you know, I wasn't expecting anything off you so thank you in advance. xx
Wow you did have a big birthday! I love all your gifts. I forgot to tell you I bought myself a pair of the Mary Jane crocs you displayed the other day...I had to get the light pink of course.
Sounds perfect Melody!
I have just caught up on all your news as I haven't been able to get round to everyone as much as I like with the theft aftermath to deal with.
Anyway, firstly belated happy birthday! So pleased you had such a good haul of gifts - they look fantastic and the restaurant you went to sounds wonderful. Champagne...mmmmmm...
I am so sorry to hear about the dental problems. It must be heartbreaking to go through this. The poor little mite. Sometimes you do all the right things and still things go wrong but I am glad she is getting the help required now and I am sure she will be all happy and carefree long before you are! Being a parent is hard work - I take my hat off to you. Take care of yourself {{hugs}}.
mmMmmmmm .. nice haul.
Love that skirt !
I love the skirt too. Do they have a 12 in it
Congratulations on reaching the ripe old age of 34 my friend and you got fab pressies for your birthday!
The last comment was from me Lynne but I cant remember my google blogger password will get that sorted for the next note I leave
Post a Comment