
I was after the 'Madrid' style like my black ones, (just one simple strap over the base of your toes) but they didn't have any of the khaki green ones in stock so I decided on the Gizeh style (Kikimiss will be happy!)
I did visit a few shops selling the Croc Mary Jane style ones, but they only had in stock the black ones and an army green colour so I gave them a miss.
I am happy with my new purchase, with thanks to my parents-in-law, as it was their money I spent... (I wonder whose birthday it is next week? Hmm? Let me think...)
6 comments:
You enjoy Melody, And yes Monday is the big day birthday girl
I would love a pair of those too...they are darling...and I know you'll have 'em broken in and comfy in no time!! :)
Yay! A big smile came across my face when your page loaded :-) Have you seen the colour 'Golden Brown', I think it's darling and I'm aiming for a pair of Madrid's in it next. I found a site in Perth that ships them free at a reduced price, I'll email it you.
Your PIL's are very generous indeed. Can you tell them my birthday was last month please.
Those are awesome. I'll take them off your hands. 8 1/2? I have a pair that was the style 2 years ago, similiar but a bit different on the toe. Mine are an earthy pink and I love those shoes!
Very nice!!
Maybe Monet will get you the Crocs you want for your birthday?
Kikimiss, Melody never told me it was your birthday last month, you missed out.Melody might let you try them on.
Post a Comment