Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just For The Record...

...tonight was the first night, for the first time this year since I have put on a long-sleeved jacket. Yes, I am feeling rather cool. In fact, I think it is the first time I have worn a jacket since my visit to Melbourne in early Novemeber.

True.

5 comments:

Kiki said...

Funny one, I don't often have to wear long sleeves until late May/early June but I had a long sleeved tee on yesterday too. It's getting crisp here as well, probably us living waterside that might make it that way.

Miss A has been sleeping in flannelette pj's for the past two weeks as she's a sheet/blanket/doona kicker-off-er-er.

I am going to welcome the cool change actually.

Em said...

Okay, I was already jealous of you living near the ocean. But now I'm officially filled with envy! LOL

Bobkat said...

So, I guess it's not going to help telling you that it has been scorching here today? Hope it gets warmer for you soon!

Anonymous said...

We are just now emerging from Winter's chill. We had several weeks of unseasonably warm temps and now we have dipped back down into the 40's. Totally and completely unacceptable!

Anonymous said...

Melody don't say things like that...it will make me not like you! I've been trying to get warm all morning!