that is just gorgeous! How long did M sleep like that and was she sore when she woke up? The right foot/ankle and the neck doesn't look like it's really comfortable!
What a cute picture. Only a child could get away with that! :)
I love seeing littlies fall asleep like that. You can just imagine them fighting sleep until the last second and then...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......!
lol ! ;)
Truly a classic :-) Love it !
I know how she feels. ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is just gorgeous! How long did M sleep like that and was she sore when she woke up? The right foot/ankle and the neck doesn't look like it's really comfortable!
What a cute picture. Only a child could get away with that! :)
I love seeing littlies fall asleep like that. You can just imagine them fighting sleep until the last second and then...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......!
lol ! ;)
Truly a classic :-) Love it !
I know how she feels. ;)
Post a Comment