Ooooh, Ms Mac. You would *love* this one. This is simply the most delicious pavlova I have made... shhh, don't tell anyone that we snuck a little for afternoon tea!
It's already 6.45. Let me see, 3 hours each way so I'd be home shortly before 1 o'clock tomorrow morning... Maybe not - even though it looks damn good.
I might have to make do with an ice cream from the roadhouse instead. Thanks for the invite anyway !
9 comments:
Oooooh, I do love a pav....
Ooooh, Ms Mac. You would *love* this one. This is simply the most delicious pavlova I have made... shhh, don't tell anyone that we snuck a little for afternoon tea!
It's already 6.45. Let me see, 3 hours each way so I'd be home shortly before 1 o'clock tomorrow morning... Maybe not - even though it looks damn good.
I might have to make do with an ice cream from the roadhouse instead. Thanks for the invite anyway !
That looks gorgeous. I'm having a Pavlovian expereince just looking at it!
I'm hungry now!
It looks delicious! I'm off to check out the recipe!!!
I've never had pavlova... looks heavenly!!!
Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm
You are so cruel - I'm salivating here and the keyboard is a mess!!!! We love Pavlova in this house too.
Post a Comment