Monday, June 25, 2007

A New Hobby.

Somebody in this family is now beginning to take a keen interest in taking photographs using my camera.. (Both my digital camera and my mobile phone! Bless her.) I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I am always taking photos? Hmm.
I've shown her how to hold the camera and where abouts to look on it to take an image. She is slowly getting the hang of it, but nowhere near the professionalism of H&B's 3 year old son.
Give her a few months.

Here is one of her Barbie dolls, Suze and her favourite doll, Heidi. (Both named after my friends mind you!)

A self portrait.


Dora and Boots on the telly. She was pretty excited having taken their photo!

Another self-portrait, though with me in the background probably blogging. Monet will probably be starting her own blog in the months to follow!! Hee hee. Oh, that's right, I don't think I'm joking.

By the way, our Lyndon is home ill from work today. He spent the night vomiting so I hope whatever he has, he doesn't pass onto his partner and daughter. Get well soon L-G.

8 comments:

jeanie said...

Gorgeous! Isn't digital technology great for such a hobby in one so young!! No stressing over a whole roll of film being "wasted" and instant gratification.

LBA said...

She needs a flikr account now !

i must admit, I like Master B's eye better than my own .. mine is too inhibited and structured.

The eye of the young is refreshing :)

( P.S. - I delete his more crappy attempts, i only upload the gold ;)

Marie said...

Wow! Monet takes great photos!! We haven't let our little one hold the real camera... just his Elmo one! So we have no idea what talent awaits... (or not!)

Get well soon, Lyndon!

Bobkat said...

Wow! Her photos are better than some adults attempts! My brother's snaps often have a thumb in them or are not centred, or people have bits cut off them and he is in his 30's! LOL!

Hope your hubby gets well real soon adn does not pass it on at all!

Unknown said...

She's obviously inherited her talent from her mum!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I think it is fabulous that Monet is so interested in taking pictures....I know it has been a life-long JOY for me on every level...This is a wonderful thing to pass on to your dear little three year old, and I think those pictures are great!

Thanks so much for your sweet words today....I truly appreciate them and just want you to know it really warms my heart!

dickiebo said...

Hi!Thkxfor the visit. Just been googling to see where Cairns is, as my sister lives in Mooloolah. Didn't realise just how big Queensland is!

lorenzothellama said...

Ah, how sweet! What a good little photographer! Hope she learns to blog soon.