Monday, July 09, 2007

Blogger is not liking me lately! I've actually had a gutful of Blogger to be honest with you. For the past week after I have typed and published a post it is not appearing like it usually does. Err... Now today, Blogger is not letting me type a Title Heading. I've had enough. Better luck later on. Maybe. Or maybe I find a new home...

4 comments:

LBA said...

i've had fairly minimal probs with Blogger over my time .. although I couldn't do a title for my posts these last few days .. but i've since worked out how to beat it.

You've sort of got to click your cursor a little bit OUT of the rectangle, to the upper left.

HTH !

Ms Mac said...

I think it's having its period today. Take a deep breath and have a cup of tea!

Melody said...

H&B - Thanks for your input! It worked. Thanks for that... I owe you.

Anonymous said...

FWIW, the free wordpress.com blogs are pretty good, if not as configurable as Blogger. They do pull in all your blogger posts and comments though, which is a help.