How come no one told me just how brilliant the Australian series of 'Love My Way' is?
How come no one told me that Austar/Foxtel had so many great television shows?
Yes, we *finally* got 'pay television' again last week, after 7 years without it.
How come no one told me that Austar/Foxtel had so many great television shows?
Yes, we *finally* got 'pay television' again last week, after 7 years without it.
And isn't it fabulous?
The novelty will probably wear off in the weeks to follow, but after watching this show, I'm all inspired to buy a Villa in rural France. *sigh*
6 comments:
no pay tv here.
if you don't tell me I won't miss it
I told you! I told you!
It's awesome. Quick, tell me everything you love about it. I'm so excited someone else loves it!
Oh yes Ms Mac, I remember now you did! Something to do with Ben Mendleson I believe?? *heehee* The characters are engaging and its pretty believeable. Just *heart* it!! It was shown as a movie - series 3 - continued next week. I need to watch series 1 & 2 now. NOW!
I do not watch a lot of television - I never seem to have the time!
Glad you're loving it though :)
I couldn't do without pay tv--and TiVo, for saving favorite shows. That relocation program sure sounds like fun.
I love my cable, though it is entirely too expensive. I can't give it up.
Post a Comment