Thursday, September 06, 2007

Check. 1. 2. 3!!

I've been pretty busy today. Busy preparing for a little girl's 3rd Birthday party tomorrow. Not that we're expecting masses of people, just 3 little friends and 2 big friends. ie. My friends!

So I've made and baked mini sausage rolls...


...made a mixture of 'Donkey Drops'....


...made, baked and decorated a batch of 'cupcakes'...

...and made (from a packet, shh don't tell anyone) the birthday cake...


Monet thought it has been wonderful as she didn't exactly help me make the items, rather she helped clean the dishes.


*sigh*
Can someone hand me a beer please?

6 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL..that is a darling little face...And perfect being in the dessert pots! I Avery Very Happy Third Birthday To The Adorable Monet!

It all looks scrumptious!

Star said...

Happy Birthday Monet!! I like liking the bowl better than the cake iself as well. THe cake is beautiful !enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Have an absolute BLAST! Enjoy a cupcake for me.

Marie said...

Beautiful!! Have fun! Happy birthday to Monet!!

Em said...

It all looks delicious! Have a great party for Monet. And I would love to have a beer with you afterward.

Bobkat said...

ooh!All those things look so tasty and the picture of Monet is so cute. It looks like she had a great time cleaning the dishes!