Being a blogger, you get to know so wonderful people. I feel as if I have some wonderful friends in both Australia and abroad. And when one of your blog friends hurts, sometimes, I do too. My dear blog friend, the wonderful
Bob-Kat in the UK, suffered a loss on the weekend. One I cannot and do not want to imagine. Please go and visit her and send her good thoughts and hugs. I know she will appreciate it...
2 comments:
I've run into Bob-Kat a few times via Michele, and I will surely go by and let her know I am thinking of her.
I thought about you the other day. My littlest Short Person, Kate, saw a friend of mine Louise, who is from Tasmania and has that wonderful Aussie-like accent. Kate asked "Who is dat?" and I answered "that's Ms. Louise". She though a minute and said "Oh, the lady who says 'halloo"! Ha ha ha!!
I'll bet you say "halloo" too.
Thank you.
Post a Comment