What is it about passport photos that makes everyone look shocking?
I do think though, out of the three of us, I actually look the best. *gloat* Monet's is a shocker! Can't wait to show her, her first passport photo at her 21st! *snigger, sigger*
Our passports are all fine - we're all younger and slimmer and tan'der !! ;)
I never want to update mine .. lest it look like my last two Drivers' Licence Issues, which I don't even carry on me ( yes, I know it's illegal ) as they are SO horrendous !!
I had my last passport photo a little while after having Hannah, so I was at my heavest. Not my favorite. We got the girls passports at that time, too, since we were going to Europe. Not gret photos but cute.
In my passport photo (taken in summer) look like an Indian woman. Yes I tan easily, not willingly..it just happens to me and those pics are always darker than they should be.
I had a few issues in Egypt and Dubai with the authorities at customs, they didn't think it was me!!
I'm with h&b, I love the DL's and passports of days gone by. Sigh.
Ugh, don't metion passport photos. I used to have a wonderful one, taken when I was 14, it always made the customs officals stop and look twice. Now I have one that makes me look like your stereotypical butch lesbian. I'm looking forward to changing it in two year's time.
Passport photo's always look bad. It's an unwritten rule [grin].
Just read you last post too - keep a 'wedding book' or folder. Write down all contact details, put all ideas in here, cut outs from magazines etc. that you like. That way it's always to hand, you know where it is and when you meant various people you can show them the sorts of things you like from the magazines :)
8 comments:
Our passports are all fine - we're all younger and slimmer and tan'der !! ;)
I never want to update mine .. lest it look like my last two Drivers' Licence Issues, which I don't even carry on me ( yes, I know it's illegal ) as they are SO horrendous !!
I had my last passport photo a little while after having Hannah, so I was at my heavest. Not my favorite. We got the girls passports at that time, too, since we were going to Europe. Not gret photos but cute.
In my passport photo (taken in summer) look like an Indian woman. Yes I tan easily, not willingly..it just happens to me and those pics are always darker than they should be.
I had a few issues in Egypt and Dubai with the authorities at customs, they didn't think it was me!!
I'm with h&b, I love the DL's and passports of days gone by. Sigh.
I've never gotten a passport. I'll bet the photo would probably look about as goofy as my drivers license picture :)
That is the reason that they take several photos. They're trying to catch you at your most awkward.
Ugh, don't metion passport photos. I used to have a wonderful one, taken when I was 14, it always made the customs officals stop and look twice. Now I have one that makes me look like your stereotypical butch lesbian. I'm looking forward to changing it in two year's time.
Passport photo's always look bad. It's an unwritten rule [grin].
Just read you last post too - keep a 'wedding book' or folder. Write down all contact details, put all ideas in here, cut outs from magazines etc. that you like. That way it's always to hand, you know where it is and when you meant various people you can show them the sorts of things you like from the magazines :)
Good luck!
This is so exciting! Best of luck!
Post a Comment