Thursday, December 27, 2007

Little Bike Rider


So, the world has another bike rider and a very good one at that!

Santa brought for Monet (amongst other things) a bike. She had been asking for ages, along with a helmet ("so we can be safe"). I honestly didn't think she would pick it up so quick and I imagined ourselves at the park for days on end trying to encourage her to ride. How wrong I was.

This was shot (via my mobile phone's camera) yesterday, Boxing Day.


First go and she was basically off with a little help from her dad and under her Grandad's watchful eye, she was all under control.


I'm very proud and I'm sure Auntie Kim in London will be grinning from ear to ear...

10 comments:

Delane said...

Very cute. There's no better Christmas gift than a new bike.

LBA said...

We need to get a gate first - so this particular present has been relegated "birthday" :)

Although .... I so want a Radio Flyer red tricycle, even though I know it would be better to skip it for the bike.

Man, I love those Radio Flyers ... so appealing..

Merry Christmas, Monet !

:)

Anonymous said...

So, she got over the Little Princess (or whatever it is) hump, then?

Star said...

Obviously she is a natural.

Bobkat said...

How sweet! I love the streamers on the handlebars! She's obviously a natural bike rider :)

Hope you had a great Christmas adn that you have a wonderful New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Michele sent me!

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Won't be long til dad is running along beside her!

Melody said...

Peppermint Patcher - He already is!!! I, for one, can't keep up (not much of a jogger I'm afraid!)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

WOOPS! I should have read this first....! It looks like she did indeed Fall In Love With This Bike!
HOOORAY!
It really is the cutest Bike I've ever seen!

Kiki said...

I think she needs a licence and registration plates!! LOOK OUT!