Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Parcels...

Monet and I both got parcels in the post today. *lucky us*

Monet recieved these, from her lovely Victorian cousins...



...The look on her face was pretty much priceless when she emptied out the contents of the parcel onto the floor. Auntie Sarah must have somehow known that we were after more hair-ties (or hair-ups as we call them around here!) The hundreds we had have slowly disappeared over the past 18 months. I think those hair-ups go to the same place that the odd socks go to.

My parcel was big. And heavy.



A big fat roll of butchers paper, via the Queensland Playgroup website shop. I ordered this paper a couple of weeks back along with these cool kiddies paint brushes...


(The brushes arrived like 2 days after I ordered them, but the paper was out-of-stock)

See, I told you I was running a 3 year old Kindergarten didn't I? *heehee*

I guess we've got a busy afternoon coming up...

5 comments:

Deana said...

Well she has great new things to play with! You do look like you have your own pre-school class.

Kiki said...

Oooooh paper and brushes...oooooh...lotsa fun to be had. Ever thought of starting a family daycare scenario ;-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun at your house!

PS I knew cockroahes could fly, but I couldn't read that post...ugh!

Bobkat said...

Lucky Monet! I am sure she will produce great wrorks of art with those brushes for you to put up in the kitchen :)

Love the photo of the hair ups and the paper - great shots.

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than receiving a parcel in the post. Even better if you get two at once!