Can you see my name?
biglittlesister, with the answer 'Straight Lines'...
Sunday mornings (and other times too) on our Pay Television, one of the music video stations, Music Max, have a segment called 'Know All'. Basically a series of Music related questions pop up on the screen and you text in the answer via your mobile phone and your name and answer appear on screen. I have no idea about prizes or anything, it was just the 'trill' of seeing your name on tv that had us giggling away like school children. I was using my 'real name' then saw some people using 'funny' names so I started texting the whole biglittlesister thing.
Oh and the question there that I answered was 'Silverchair opened the 2007 ARIAs with a performance of which song?'
Then this morning I decided to sign up for 'Earth Hour', which is happening on Saturday March 29th at 8pm. Basically you sign up to commit to turning off all your household lights for an hour to save energy. Checkout this You Tube clip and the official Web Page if you are interested in signing up (it is open to everyone, yes, even YOU!)
I hope after watching you are now going to sign up.
After signing up I was busy reading the hints page on the website when I see my name floating across the screen...
Twice in 2 days. I think I must be some kind of superstar. *heehee* I always wanted to see my name up in lights (of sorts)!
4 comments:
You are a Television star, my dear...! CONGRATS to you!
Oh I dearly hope you get to meet Bob-Kat....And DO take pictures, please....Because even if she is not comfortable about posting them on your blog, maybe she wouldn't mind certain people seeing them in an email....! I so wish I could meet her and you and about a dozen other bloggers from around the world....!
Soon you'll be an international jetsetting star as well, what a year it is for 'biglittlesister' & Co.!!!!
LOL! Andy Warhol said everyone has their 15 minutes of fame adn here are some of your minutes!
Earth hour sounds worth investigating. I would like to know more about how it will educate people to cut down on their energy use all the time. If this reaches enough people then it should help raise awareness as there are still people out there who don't think global warming is their problem too!
Thanks for the email. I will respond soon and the pic was too sweet! :) I do hope we can arrange to meet up!
Lucky you took the photo - to remember it for a long time!
Post a Comment