Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rain.

We've had our fair share of rain over the last few days.

Whilst the past three days have been constant (constant, CONSTANT!!) rain, this morning I woke to no rain (Hooray) and I could actually see some blue sky peeping through the clouds. By mid-morning the sky was clear and there was only a handful of clouds. Different story now though. It's back to grey skies and it is raining. Again. The 'Wet Season' has certainly arrived in our neck of the woods.

Don't mind me while I whinge away. I try not to complain though, it's not good for the soul to complain about stuff, but if I'm only complaining about the weather, well, life must be going along sweetly then, right?

What's the weather doing in your part of the world today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been bucketing down here in Bundy all day (and most of yesterday). I haven't seen so much rain here ever (been here 6 years now). I imagine it's also a bit wet up in Chillagoe as well, I'll find out on Thursday.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, it is a whole lot better than yours! It's been very very warm here....(I like it that way!) But the AIR has not been very good, I'm sorry to say...! I hope ther sun comes back your way, very very soon, Melody!

Star said...

We are in full whiny mode becasue it's cold. It's suppossed to be in February, but we have had uneasonably lovely weather this year. So we whine about the
seasonable cold. No snow yet this winter to speak of. Slightly odd.

jeanie said...

Looks like Ian has already done my local update for me! Yes, very wet indeed. Apparently, last time the monsoon came this low, Brisbane went under water.

Bobkat said...

It's actually sunny here in the UK for a change. I think we swapped weather! LOL!

I love the pic of Monet in the puddle at the top of the blog. So sweet :)