Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy...

I have a busy week coming up. I probably won't get around to posting another 'post' until next week sometime. 

We're attending a wedding this coming weekend and our holiday is rapidly approaching so things here have been busy, busy, busy!!! We've got friends and some family too are coming up for this wedding which we're all attending so it is an exciting time.

Monet has a new cute dress and shoes to wear to this wedding...


Lyndon has bought a brand new suit and shirt...

I have bought a dress that I purchased in Brisbane the other week...



I'll post again when things settle back down a little.

Oh, I never said, the wedding we're attending is OURS!

18 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

OHHHHH! How very exciting Melody....! I love the way you kind of dropped that in as an after-thought...lol.....Very Very Cute!
I am excited for you, my dears....I know you have been flirting with this for some time....And it really is very exciting that you are doing this now! Before your trip...!
I wonder if you both will feel any different afterward...?
Is dear Monet your Flower Girl?
I hope someone is taking lots and lots of pictures....I look forward so to hearing about it...!
Have a WONDERFUL Ceremony, my dear...and my heartiest Congratulations to all three of you!

jeanie said...

I thought it must have been - how very awesome!!! Have a great wedding, and I understand why you may be a little flat out.

Alison said...

Wow!! Have a fantastic day and enjoy basking in that newlywed sunshine.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Oh man...I didn't see that coming. Here I was reading along, thinking how lovely it was that you were all dressing up so beautifully for a wedding...and then POW! you just dropped right in there that it's yours!

How very exciting. Wishing you all the best for the day. And how exotic to have your honeymoon in Europe!

(Hope there will be nuptial pics posted?)

Anonymous said...

I hope that the sun shines beautifully, the waves roll in soothingly, the breeze is gentle and the crocodiles stay away!

Have a lovely day.

Bobkat said...

How wonderful! That's all I can think to say! How wonderful, how wonderful, how wonderful! I love the photos you have posted and I am certain you an Monet will look beautiful. I hope you have a lovely day and congratulations in advance! :)

Star said...

How exciting. You certinly kept that under wraps.Have a wonderful day. I know you'll be busy but hopefully someone will take some pictures you can post.

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! And look at you, arranging it without a word until now. I bet that must have been difficult - but what a fun way to announce it on your blog!

Have a fantastic day!

Jillian said...

Congratulations to you all. Look forward to hearing (and seeing) all about it. Enjoy every single moment. All the best to you for the future. From Jillian in a freezing cold Scotland!!!

Kiki said...

Ohhhh, I'm so glad you announced it like this. I was hoping you would so that everyone had a chance to enjoy your excitement this week. Isn't Monet's outfit just gorgeous and I absolutely love your dress to bits. I can't believe you managed to get exactly what you wanted!!

I hope you're having an ok/relaxing week so far.

Red Dirt Mummy said...

Y'know, I had a sneaking suspicion!
Congrats and I hope it's wonderful and memorable and FUN! Can't wait to hear all about it and see some gorgeous pics.

LBA said...

Oh, *WOW* !!

Congratulations Melody !!

I love the vignette you've used on your photos - they look very professional, are you doing all that on Picnik ?

Can't wait to see more of the wedding ! :)

Marie said...

Woooohoooo! I can't believe I almost missed this post! I have chills. Congrats to you and Lyndon, Melody! How wonderful.

Can't wait to hear more and see more pics!

Anonymous said...

That's just brilliant, Melody. Heartiest congrats to you and Lyndon. Have a great day, I'll keep my fingers crossed for some sunshine !

Deana said...

AHHHHH MELODY! I thought you guys were really going all out for this wedding you were going too. Wonderful. I wish you so much happiness, really I do. You are just so nice and I feel like I know Monet so I am just really tickled for you!

And girl, you better have some pictures!

Kiki said...

Best wishes for your wedding, I'm sure it will be so wonderful to have all of your friends and family with you.

Just can't wait to see your pics now, hurry up and get married, alright?!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melody! You'll be in my thoughts.

Jennifer said...

I don't know how I missed this earlier!! I am SO happy for your family! (((hugs)))