Friday, March 14, 2008

Just About There...

Very excited.

I now have in my hot little hand these, which I picked up this morning from the local Travel Agent...

We're off in under five weeks now and you don't half think that I'm not counting down! Now that the train tickets are here it is all coming together rather nicely.

But we've still got a couple more hurdles to travel over before we head off...

*sigh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky, lucky you!

Deana said...

Getting close! I love Monet's gold shoes below. They are adorable and metallics are so HOT right now.

jeanie said...

oooh - how exciting! Five weeks will speed so quickly now. How long are you going to be away?

LBA said...

How long will you be away for ?

Want to hear something weird ?
The youngest boy now has a plane ticket, but no birth certificate.
Odd :)

Moon said...

Wouldnt it be the weirdest thing to bump into eachother in Paris!! lol, both from totally different ends of the earth, being at another place on earth at the same time....it really is a small world lol. I have started counting the days too!!!