Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pimped Snacks

The other night, we were watching an older episode of Gordon Ramsey's 'The F Word', when one of the regular guys on the show was talking about a website called 'Pimp That Snack'.  And me, being me, Googled and found.  And laughed.

If you want a good giggle, go here to Pimp That Snack and explore the site.  We sat for ages looking at all the creations and giggling our heads off. 
 
Basically it is every day people who 'enlarge' a snack.  For example, here is someones 'pimped' Rocher...
Photo taken from 'Pimp That Snack dot com'

Everything is made from scratch with photos of how and what they did.  Hopefully the site will entertain you as much as it entertained us...

I think I'd 'pimp' a Vanilla Slice...or imagine a giant Lamington (mmm!), or how about a Giant Peppermint Crisp?

What snack would you pimp?

7 comments:

Red Dirt Mummy said...

LOL! That site cracked me up. And I'm with you on the vanilla slice.

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

My husband would have a Lindt Bunny...it would be BIG BUNNY...just like in the Goodies. I don't think there is any snack I like enough to pimp!

Ms Mac said...

Mmmmm..... Giant Lamington. Any old lamington would do though, I suppose!

ps. I've tagged you!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Very Funny Site!
I'm not sure, but maube a BIG Oreo Cookie....! LOL!

Kiki said...

That's bloody hilarious...I'd pimp a custard tart.
I'm going to look at the site more tomorrow, it's waaaay past my bedtime.

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing that episode quite a while back now.

I'd pimp a white chocolate freddo frong or a Tim Tam or a lemon meringue pie!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I meant frog!!! (I'm not sure what a "frong" is!)