It only seems like yesterday we got married, a whole 3 months ago to the date today. I guess that March 29th will always be remembered and celebrated but one thing we will not let pass is today's date. I think it is important to remember the 'first date' alongside with your 'wedding anniversary date'.
Even in the three months since our wedding quite a lot has happened in our lives - our holiday to begin with. (I'm yet to do the final post on that adventure!) There have been a few other things I haven't blogged about but probably will in time. You know how it is.
We're off to dinner tonight, to the fabulous Blue Moon Grill restaurant (check out the menus on the link), in recognition for our 12th year together as a couple. I'm looking forward to it.
Happy 12th year anniversary Lyndon. xx
:-)
10 comments:
Congratulations to both of you!
Have a wonderful time celebrating today and creating some wonderful memories for the next 12 years :)
Now I feel bad - I don't know the date I met AB. I'm a bit of a 'boy' with dates and anniversaries *blush* ..
Have a good time tonight ! :)
Twelve years and a little mystery in the past three months...
I look forward to hearing about it.
Congratulations on an even dozen. Hubby and I hold the anniverary of our first date, 38 years ago, in higher esteem than our wedding anniversary. We have been together ever since that first date. Enjoy iner!
Congrats! Hubby and I are coming up for 11 years on the 1st of August (well we think it was then, so that's when we celebrate LOL).
Can't wait to hear your mystery news.
Congratulations on 12 years together! I don't actually recall our first date. I guess my memory isn't good enough to go back 28 years! LOL
Have fun celebrating that romantic moment in history!
No mystery news people...don't get too excited!
Ha ha ha, I bet everyone thinks it's baby news....funny how everyone jumps to that conculsion all the time.
How was dinner last night? I'm sorry I'm late in wishing you all the best for the next 12 years!
Kikimiss - they do don't they...but we know better now don't we. *smirk*
Post a Comment