(Otherwise known as Wagon Wheels or Marshmallow Biscuits...)
They are very nice, a little fiddly to make, but taste not unlike the real thing. You have to love that. I've already posted the recipe here, if you think that the Subaru Outback Wheels look good enough to eat that you'd like to make them yourself.
I personally think the Subaru Outback Wheels would look good on a plate with the Toorak Driveway - white or brown. What do you think?
Maybe Nanna Muzza would have liked some for her birthday, Saturday just gone?
15 comments:
It's not even 8am and you've already made me drool! lol
Great photo, they look very very yummy.
Blogger wouldn't let me comment earlier...Grrrrr..It said it was "unavailable"....Well, I hope it will be available now.
These cookies remind me of a cookie made here in the states which I use to eat ALL the time, in my childhood and on up....They are STILL made....
MALLOMARS.....! Have you ever had them? They are quite scrumptios....! The combo of Chocolate outside, Marhmellow and thin 'cake' inside....OH MY!
God, they look *divine*, and so much better than the 'real thing' ( Wagon Wheels, that it, not car tyres !! :)
yum yum !
YUM!!!
I wish you didn't live so far away!
Oh my goodness ... they look AMAZING. Mmmmmm...
I tried commenting earlier but Blogger was being painful, so...
Gosh! They look fab. I can't speak for Nanna Muzza but a certain offspring of mine would have loved them for his b'day party on Sunday :)
Oh yummy. My girls and I are starting a recipe journal this summer. We're going to try new recipes and write about how we liked them. we should try these.
Yes please, they look and sound great. Thanks Melody. Another birthday been and gone
OMG!..I almost regret coming here now lol, I just want those NOW!!... arghhhhh...
Here via Michele's this time.
I haven't had breakfast yet. I wheely wheely want those!
YUM! Thanks for the recipe...
They look delicious. I saw that recipe on The Age website.
Wow those look good!
Wow, those wheels would sure look good on a Toorak Driveway!
Remember when the real Wagon Wheels used to come in the paper envelope that they slid straight out of?
My mouth started watering. Those look too good. I don't think I could have those in the house long!
Post a Comment