As much as I enjoy a good sleep in, which doesn't happen all that often these days, I do love being up and about early. Especially when the sun is shining and there isn't a cloud in the sky. Got to love this Cairns weather as of late!
When walking to the local group of shops before 8am the other morning, our shadows were very amusing to Miss Monet.
Now, I know people tell us how tall Monet is, but this is just ridiculous!! *smirk*
Do you consider yourself a morning or a night person?
13 comments:
Ah Cairns! I'd love to sit and look at the sea and the hills again - beautiful.
I have always been an owl but now I am much older I find it difficult to lie in and today am up and breakfasted by 8am. However I compensate with cat naps during the day, especially on the days I do a post at 5am:)
Michele sent her best.
I still love to make a funny shadow in the late afternoon. (note: not the early morning...does that answer the question?)
I always thought I was more 'night' ( I rarely go to bed before midnight ), but did a survey the other day that says i'm happily neither. Middle o' the road - that's me !!
:)
Morning. Definately morning. I always have been.z
I love mornings when I see them - but too often I love the evenings too well and don't appreciate the mornings as I should...
I can't choose, I think I'm a bit of both. I love staying up late, but then again, I love the beauty of the early morning!
Great pic btw!
I'm a morning person. I am working by 4.30am most mornings. I cannot stay up late at night. Sometimes I'm begging Boy (12) to let me go to sleep while he stays up and watches TV.
It's a big deal in our house if I sleep in until 6.30am.
I'm so sad!
Gorgeous photo! How kewl.
We are a morning family. Usually we are out feeding the animals by 5:30.
I like evenings too though, because I get alone time once the girls are in bed.
OMG I love this pic!! Its adorable!
LOL at the pic. Offspring #1 likes to jump on our shadow heads - it's a boy thing!
I'm a day person - neither morning nor nights are my thing.
I'm definitely not a morning person. But I'm not a late night one either. More of a middle of the day...
What a GREAT Picture, Melody...I LOVE IT! I love things like this which alter perspectibe!
I am a Nightowl...Always have been, but I do often fall asleep for an hpur or so, earlier in the evening now...Then, I'm up for another 5 hours or so....!
LOL! I love this pic! Very amusing! It looks like you're on stilts!
I know what you mean, I love lie ins too but I also like to be up early as long as it isn't for work!
Post a Comment