It was nice to browse (seems like ages since I had done so) and Monet was okay doing the same after she got a belly full of McDonalds. (Happy Meals aren't called Happy Meals for nothing you know!)
We visited Toys'r'Us, where last week we bought Monet this...
Yeah she's spoilt but gees it is fun playing Barbies once again! *heehee* This week I told her she could look but we weren't buying her anything. Instead we chose lots of presents that she wants for her birthday! We also spied something for her cousin Heidi, who turns 4 five weeks before Monet. I know Heidi will love this...
(She's Dora mad that niece/cousin of ours! I hope Sarah is prepared for her own little Dora the Explorer running around the house!)
On the way home we popped into KMart, browsing per usual, when Monet and I both spied at the same time and both said the same thing, so I just *had* to buy this...
We both thought it looked very much like a Minnie Mouse dress (you'll agree right?)
At under $13 I thought it was a bargain and now quite pleased we didn't fork out the $50-odd for a Minnie Mouse dress at Disneyland.
I wonder when I'll buy myself something for a change? Lyndon is wondering the same.
11 comments:
Kewl dress! I love that doll house, too! It looks like lots of fun.
I have much more fun buying things for the girls than I do buying things for myself. I think that's our right (but not obligation) as parents - to enjoy spoiling our kids!
That certainly does look like a Minnie Mouse dress! Good find.
That is a most excellent Minnie Mouse dress.
Such a cute dress!
I saw your comment somewhere (not sure where now) that you grew up in South Gippsland?
I lived in Foster all through my teens (my parents still live there). Were you far from there?
All these things are soooo adorable! I can see how you would enjoy playing with them, too!
CUTE CUTE CUTE, Minnie Mouse!!! LOVE IT!
Excellent! Aren't you glad you didn't pay the big bucks at Disney? Love that house!!!
My god, that doll's house is HUGE!!!
Remember the doll's house we had??
Kimbofo -certainly do. The rooms were huge with tiny, tiny doors.
I often come back from a shopping expediton arms laden down with bags, but not a sausage in there for me! Why is it so much more important for little miss to have a new hat, book, colouring pencils, skirt, etc, etc... than for me to get some well needed age defying face cream..???? Must be LOVE hey!!!!!
M is gonna look super cute in that spotty dress.X
Nice! barbie house!! Can I come over to play?...
Although now, I do buy myself stuff now, I still love to shop with my daughter who is almost 18 yrs old...and buy her things...she rarely shops (yes its true) so the pieces we do buy, she wears till they fall apart....But when they are young, its our own fault, we love getting our kids everything , I think for me it had to do more about being able to get my child so many of the things that I didnt have as a child...although I was always careful, I didnt want a spoilt brat on my hands lol, Like u, there was many a time we went shopping and she knew we werent getting her anything that day...If there is one major pet pieve I have, its those kids that throw tantrums in a store, till their parent gave into the horrible behavior....Anyway, lol...
The little dress is adorable!!
oooh - do you sew ? I would be so easy to add one of those pre-made collars to it and a band if you don't - gorgeous !
I think the only reason I would want a little girl ( well, not the only reason, but you know what I mean ) is to play Barbies again - whee !
Post a Comment