Thursday, July 03, 2008

Because She's Beautiful In My Eyes...


Even when she annoys the crap out of me somedays, I will always love her.  How could we not?

(Minnie Mouse-like dress has been worn practically everyday since we bought it!)

9 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Awwww, cutey! Look how blue her eyes are!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

She is trule adorable and as Cute As A Button! (I don't know where that expresion came from...But...)
This is a darling picture, Melody.

Anonymous said...

She has a very cheeky look in her eyes!

Beautiful photo...

Bobkat said...

My! What beautiful big blue eyes she has and such a rascally look in them too :)

Julie said...

What a gorgeous photo, easy I suppose when you have such a GORGEOUS model.....! That Pav in your last post looks scrummy, my sis in law makes great pav's, think it's time she made another..X

Anonymous said...

Did you see this story?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7491386.stm

Kiki said...

Divine eyes!

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Cute pic! What BIG eyes she has...

Deana said...

She is beautiful period. Just a doll baby! I love this picture and I think you must frame it and keep it! I also really liked your new Mary Janes up top.