Save me a seat and some popcorn. Christian Bale is the best Batman yet.
Interesting... I like Christian Bale too.I saw the last Batman at the IMAX cinema in London: boy, was it an overwhelming experience!!
It's supposed to be pretty impressive - the shorts look good.But as always, i'll see it on the small screen. In my home.
Count me in, it looks very promising.
Oh, I'm going for sure. I try to see at least one big blockbuster superhero movie every summer. I loved the last Batman.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Save me a seat and some popcorn. Christian Bale is the best Batman yet.
Interesting... I like Christian Bale too.
I saw the last Batman at the IMAX cinema in London: boy, was it an overwhelming experience!!
It's supposed to be pretty impressive - the shorts look good.
But as always, i'll see it on the small screen. In my home.
Count me in, it looks very promising.
Oh, I'm going for sure. I try to see at least one big blockbuster superhero movie every summer. I loved the last Batman.
Post a Comment