Saturday, July 19, 2008

Scrambled Thanks.

Oh how we enjoy a good breakfast here on a Sunday.  Bacon and eggs is usually always on the menu and I am hoping that tomorrow's breakfast looks (and tastes like) the meal I made last Sunday...


How would you like your eggs??

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh now....it's 7:43 AM as I read this and I wasn't planning on eating breakfast - guess you changed my plans.

Wow that pic is great!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a great lover of eggs, but I don't mind them in a meringue. Not really suitable for breakfast though...

jeanie said...

ha - as soon as my english muffins are finished we are cooking our bacon and fried eggs - I prefer poached but have to rely on others to achieve that as my whites go awol when I try!

Scrambled is great, as is a really good omelette. But you can't beat a runny egg on your muffins.

Red Dirt Mummy said...

It's now Sunday morning and Hubby and Offspring #2 have just finished scrambled eggs on toast - I'm still too full from lunch yesterday and #1 was busy watching Ben 10!

Hubby is the breakfast cook around here and he makes fab eggs - scrambled, fried, poached; they're all great :)

Stacey said...

Oh I do love a bit of Sunday morning bacon and egg. I like mine just as you have shown. With a pot of strong black coffee on the side and the newspapers. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh yummy. Almost worth travelling to neck of the world for that.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

YUM! YThat looks Great!
Let's see....Scrambled or an Omlette, or my very fav, Eggs Benedict...! I very much like eggs....I will even eat them Semi soft bolied, or poached, or Hard Boiled, or in a Home Made Egg Salad...!
Hope your Breakfast is FABULOUS, my dear!

Anonymous said...

Good soft scrambled or poached but must still be runny inside, or an omelet. We steer clear of fried ones these days. The Handbrake and I love our Saturday morning breakfasts out, very civilized we reckon.

Anonymous said...

As you know I don't do bacon, but I am rather partial to scrambled eggs with smoked salmon. I used to have that for lunch at one of the pubs near my old office every Friday. It was cheap but delicious. And went down rather well with a glass of dry white wine on a sunny day!

But if I go out for breakfast, I normally choose poached eggs or eggs benedict. I love eggs benedict if it comes with spinach. Delish.

Sleepypete said...

I live for bacon !

I could probably do with experimenting a little in cooking my own, instead of relying on the Friday Morning Fat Boy breakfast tradition at work ... A little too much abuse and neglect from the people running the catering contracts at work has led to the canteen people not really taking enough care over their cooking ...

Feeling very hungry now after seeing that picture :-)

PS I is dat close to getting in the car, nipping down the road and relieving PCWorld of an Airport widget :-)

Anonymous said...

I get the best farm fresh eggs and like to boil them. I still have that to look forward to. The real question is what does Michele eat for breakfast?

LBA said...

great pic !!

and yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

Moon said...

I like mine sunny side up, with canadian bacon and hashbrowns lol...dont often have that but its delicious when I do.