This is taken from 'Roy and HG's The Dream', an evening show which was shown each night of the Olympics. It was always good for a giggle and this little segment is no exception... Maybe it is the Aussie humour kicking in, but we watched this the other night and were giggling away like no tomorrow.
Roy and HG aren't doing 'The Dream' this year on tv, but, they are doing a show called 'The Golden Ring' on Triple J each day of the Olympics which we must try to listen to. (You can listen to podcasts once it starts.)
Battered Sav anyone?
10 comments:
Pip was only 6 when this was broadcast, so he missed it first time around. He loved 'flat bag' the best. It is sure to do the rounds at high school tomorrow...
I wish they were doing the commentary on ALL of the Events! LOL!
And Congrats to your fellow Aussie Women Swimmers on the Win in the Swimming! BRAVO!
I was just thinking today how funny they were during Sydney 2000.
I love the "hello boys"!
Crazy date, hello boys, crazy date, crazy date, crazy date, hello boys!!
Very funny. Haven't laughed so much in ages.
Ah yes, Roy and HG will always remind me of that fantastic fortnight in 2000 ... happy days!
Thanks for the raucous laughter just now, the Big Fella raced in to see what was going on. I'm missing Roy & HG's commentary too. As a result I'm not tuning in much at all....not very patriotic of me, is it?!
I so LOVED the shows, bring back Roy and HG. The highlight of the Olympics.
Aren't they just brilliant? Mr Mac and I laughed our heads off.
OMG my husband and I almost pissed ourselves watching that!! thank you for a great laugh!!! made our day lol......oh and we have been watching the olympics, and I just know that next the gymnastics comes up we will both be doing commentarys!!! HELLO BOYS, FLAT BAG, FLUTE IN THE SAND LMAO!!
The commentary of the Olympics would be soooo much more interesting if they were put on the regular team.
Post a Comment