Friday, August 08, 2008

My Pretty Clips

It was a nice surprise this morning to find a little parcel in our mailbox addressed to me.  And inside...


I ordered the clips via Stacey at Sheep's Clothing and I fell in love with her vintage button clips.  The ones she sent me were made to order and I love them.  



I know.  I should be a hair model for Shear Genius.

Now all I have to do is dye my hair again.  Those greys are starting to look a little too obvious for my liking.  *urgh*

9 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL....Ahhhh the gray....It is weird. I have not had a lot of gray in my hair for all these years....Then recently I noticed some in a place I had not seen it before....But you know, at this point, It's a badge of Honor and and a 'rite of passage'....lol! And it's okay. I guess I feel lucky that my hair has stayed dark so long....I've never dyed my hair and don't intend to start now at this Advanced Age....lol...I've earned every one of these little gray babies, and the lines in my face that go with those hairs...!

Those are very sweet clips....!

Anonymous said...

I can't see a single grey beyond the beautiful clip!

LBA said...

oh good - you bought them for yourself too - so we can be twinsies ( I thought you might have bought them for Monet )

and what grey ? are you mad ?

Kiki said...

Hey, they look superb. I especially like the black number. Did Monet get to wear one today too? Probably a silly question!!

Bobkat said...

I love them and (having met you) they suit you so well :)

I didn't notice the grey hairs but I know every single one of mine intimately! Thank goodness for hair dye :)

Deana said...

Those are really cute!

Anonymous said...

hmm... i had a button in my hair earlier. It was accidental though. I had a pair of jeans hanging up in the door frame to dry and when I walked past the fly button got stuck in my hair. It hurt. But T just laughed at me! ;)

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Cute clips! Perhaps I'm blind...I can't see any grey either.

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Those clips are so cute! And I don't see the grey either. :)