We won't get to see Lyndon now for at least four weeks. The lucky devil is now in Melbourne awaiting his early flight to Sydney tomorrow before flying off to Abu Dhabi in the afternoon. We figured it was best (and a hell of a lot less stressful) if he left us the day before in country Victoria with family.
So far, so good.
It has been a very strange and long couple of weeks now. It has been two weeks since Lyndon's work visa came through. We've done so much and no wonder I cannot stop yawning. *yawn*
I know once we know Lyndon has safely arrived in our new home city, I will be itching to follow. Once he becomes a resident of Abu Dhabi (takes about a week after he arrives), he can then 'sponsor' Monet and I and we can follow when we are all ready to do so.
I suspect we'll be leaving on a Silver Bird within the next four weeks. *fingers crossed*
I suspect we'll be leaving on a Silver Bird within the next four weeks. *fingers crossed*
(Notice I didn't say anything about the weather in this post?!)
7 comments:
Geez this is exciting!! Seriously, if I didn't "know you" I almost couldn't believe it.
Just think, a totally new country for Christmas. Melody...this is great!!!
We'll say hello to Lyndon on Tuesday when we get to Abu Dhabi!!!
i am sure this is the hardest part. The seperation, and the waiting. I can't wait to hear about your life in Abu Dhabi. (ps-It's cold here too)
How exciting that soon you'll be flying to your new home where Lyndon will be waiting for you both.
I bet you'll be glad to see the warm sunshine again ;)
Good luck to Lyndon!!
PS> Like your new banner image of Melbourne... makes me feel homesick!
Oh wow...it's all becoming real now isn't it? How exciting.
I *love* your new banner pic! (Although I suspect it will be superceded very soon!)
May the days fly by until you are together again.
Post a Comment