Monet is seriously in love with the following song, by French trio 'Le Tone'. The song is called 'Paris Delhi'... Keep an ear out for the lyrics "Bollywood, Delhiwood...Spicy food, very good"...
I know it is probably not everyone's cup of tea but it seriously makes me smile, especially when Little Miss attempts to sing it.
(Thanks to Nanna and Poppy for having the CD in their car when driving to Melbourne a few weeks back when Lyndon was around.)
10 comments:
Hmmm (grinning)...I'm not sure what to say to that one! Where did she first hear it?
I don't blame her. It has a very catchy beat! I realized today that on my Blogroll I call you Melody in Cairns. I guess I need to change that.
I love it when little kids sing. It makes me happy. I'm sure it makes Monet happy too.
Hi Melody,I've loved catching up on your blog, it sounds like things are really going well for you all. Yes Melbourne is BLOODY FREEZING at the moment. I'm a Melbourne gilr to the bone but God I hate the weather. I just got back from Surfers and it was puoring but at least i wasn't shivering!Where abouts in Vic are you staying? It looks like the Dandenongs in one of the garden pics.Can't wait to read more about the move,EmPs, I used to be 'the loves of my life' But have changed blogs.
I can imagine her singing it :-)
Hello lady.... Sorry I haven't read your blog for a while, sounds like you have some fun adventures ahead of you!!! How exciting!!! :D
That is the kind of song which would get stuck in repeat in my brain forever. In fact, I think it already is. Thanks.
A very cool, understated song. She has good taste!
Yayyy!! I can post comments again!! ;)
I'm sure I heard the words Delhi belly in their somewhere ! Love it !
Post a Comment