Not too much happening around these parts besides the fact that Miss Monet now has a spacer in her mouth (to stop teeth growing in directions they shouldn't) and Lyndon is in the process of having dental work done too. (It'll be my go next. *heehee*) So we've been keeping our finger on the pulse in terms of teeth around here. Fascinating stuff really.
But the reason I am blogging today, is to say that today, March 29th, marks Lyndon and my 1st wedding anniversary. We've come a long way in a year and what an eventful year we have had. But a year has past and this time last year we had a terrific day. It was everything we wanted it to be.
Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary Mr. Lyndon. xx
14 comments:
Happy anniversary Melody & Lyndon! Wow, that was a fast & action-packed year!
Happy Anniversary!!!I love the photos of you both..and the view behind u , how perfect!!
To many many more years of happiness and adventures!
Happy anniversary Melody & Lyndon, that has gone soooo quick
Happy Anniversary- I do so totally understand the need for a break. See you on Twitter.
Wow that 12 months has gone quick hasn't it? So was it worth marrying him to get to UAE? Happy Anniversary Melody & Lyndon.
Happy Anniversary! You're right that was an action-packed year.
And yes, I totally get the need for a blogging break every now and then! Hope we'll see you back soon.
Happy Anniversary Melody and Lyndon!! That was indeed a quick and jam packed year - you deserve a little break. Good luck with your teeth!!
Happy Anniversary!
I like the look of your new Widget. Must check it out.
Happy Anniversary! What beautiful pictures of your wedding.
I remember your Wedding, well, my dear. In fact, as soon as you said 'wedding', the picture of you and Lyndon on the Beach, came to memory....And then, THERE IS WAS AGAIN!!! HOORAY!
A lot certainly has happened dear Melody.....a Wedding, a Major Move around the world....WOW!
I understand taking a blog break and sometimes it is what we need to "refresh" ourselves....!
Do whatever you need to, my dear, we will all still be here!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DEAR MELODY & LYNDON AND MONET!
Gosh, is it really a year already! Happy anniversary you too. I hope you have something cold and fizzy in your fridge to celebrate with.
happy anniversary you guys!
Happy Belated Anniversary!
I still love you in your wedding dress, it looks so perfect. Not being a girl of white/ivory myself I always vowed I'd "do it" in black or red. You pipped me at the post!
Post a Comment