Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pretty, Oh So Pretty!

I love pretty things.  Must be the female in me...

I bought this pretty tray from IKEA the other week.  I've been asked a few times where I have got it from and I am unable to buy another due to no stock of them left!


I love 'Mothercare' and I really should avoid walking through it's doors at anytime.  We were after a 'Moses Basket' and I knew they sold them.  I find it very pretty.


And speaking of 'Mothercare', how could I resist these gorgeous skirts for Monet, which were on sale (70% off!), so that makes them even prettier!


The bottle of 2000 Vintage Moet&Chandon waiting for me to pop so I can pop.  Just one glass and I will be happy.   Moet champagne just has to be pretty!


Monet.  Because I think she is even more prettier than yesterday.  And she can be pretty coooool.


Here are a few links to some friend's sites who sell pretty things; 
  • Stacey from Sheeps Clothing, because I wear her clips religiously (because I think they are very pretty.)
  • Lee from H&B, because she is an awesome photographer who has started up her own business and I need her to take some pretty photos of my girl and the newbie.
  • Leisa & Nicole from Mookah, who I've known forever and sell some pretty homewares.
  • And how can I not link to the site 'Pretty Green', as Liam Gallagher is looking very handsome these days and his clothes are pretty awesome for blokes!
:-)

6 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

your taste is awesome...so is the first picture and the last ;)

MissyBoo said...

What a gorgeous post :)

kurrabikid said...

Love that IKEA tray...

Marianne said...

I like the moet bottle the best, thats beside Monets pic which is so cool.

Rhubarb Whine said...

Great little newsy post - loved the images! Love the new look blog too - tres chis :)

LBA said...

hee hee - thanks for the linky love.

How cute does your big girl look .. i'm so envious of your UK-stores..