The week my dad announces that he is going to make the trip to Abu Dhabi in time for the impending birth of his second grandchild and for some one's 5th birthday, is also the week that he ends up in hospital with pneumonia.
Thinking of you dad. Get well soon, we wanna see you!
11 comments:
Oh no! I hope he has a speedy recovery...
I hope he recovers in time to see you all.
What's that typical Australian saying?....
"She'll be right, mate!"....keep thinking positively. I cannot believe it's all so close, both the birth and Monet's 5th birthday. Fantastic.
PS: Really loving your new banner image.
Oh, nasty. I hope he gets better soon.
Sorry, I haven't been over here much - life has been getting in the way.
Bummer! I hope he gets to visit soon.
So sorry to read about your Dad....Pmeumonia seems to be making a HUGE Comeback, I'm sorry to say...I have heard of more people struggling with this---I hope your Daddy gets better very very quickly and will get to your side, in time!
BEAUTIFUL Header picture, Melody.....What is that building? Or should I know....
Sometimes I feel very uninformed....LOL!
fingers crossed for a speedy recovery and a lovely visit!
Ooooh, and your page looks fantastic! What an awesome photo. And I love the background. Compliments the photo perfectly.
*Hugs*
Wow, that's tough. I hope he is well again soon.
Hope your dad makes a speedy recovery and can make his visit
Best wishes to Harry! You're Mum *REALLY* hates flying huh? Hope he make sit for the big one.
Post a Comment