Monday, August 24, 2009

When Did She Become Such A Big (little) Girl?


If I could, I would post piccies of Monet here with her new school uniform, but I don't want the whole world knowing what school she is attending here in Abu Dhabi.

All I can say is that she looks so incredibly cute!  I don't know how or when she became such a big school kid.  


Today we paid our school fees and bought her uniform, direct from the school.  She is excited to now be the owner of a school pinafore, two polo shirts, sports shorts and a skort (cross between a skirt and shorts), oh and mustn't forget the mandatory library bag.

We bought her school shoes and socks last week, so now she is all kitted out. 
 

Next Sunday is the BIG day.  She is already so excited, it is a wonder she can sleep at night.  

Then in two weeks today, Monet will be turning 5.  FIVE!  My goodness.  


And hopefully somewhere in between (or a little after) Monet will be a big sister.  

So much to look forward to.  And all in such little time.

8 comments:

jeanie said...

Wow - how exciting! A 5 year old school girl, that is definitely a milestone.

Small Town Mamma said...

I have similar thoughts a lot, and Naomi is only 2!

First day of school - she will be so cute!

kurrabikid said...

She does look LITTLE in some of those pics!

Mookah Studio said...

Wow, so much going on in your little Abu Daibi life at the mo...

Anonymous said...

You could almost have two children born on the same day!!

She has grown up into a beautiful little person.

MissyBoo said...

Wasn't she (isn't she) soooo cute!

I fell deprived not being able to see her in uniform :(

I do understand though :)

kimbofo said...

She looks so cross in that first photo it cracks me up!

LBA said...

Such a cutie !! :)

I can't wait for school uniform shopping !! xx