I've been staying at my parents whilst waiting for Lyndon to arrive next weekend, when we will then stay at Lyndon's folks. (Our parents don't live too far apart.)
In the meanwhile we've been busy taking it easy. We've been rugged up...
...had some delightful bath times...
...put up Christmas trees....
...had nice time just doin' stuff...
...watched our little Lily growing just a little bit older...
...and missing our Lyndon. (No need to really, we just look at Lily and see her father staring back at us!)
8 comments:
Lovely pics!!
Oh my, Lily does look like Lyndon, even more than Monet did as a bub! Has she actually got any hair yet? ;-)
Yes she has hair. Fine golden/gingery hair. ;-)
Welcome home! :)
I was going to comment on how much Lily looks like Lyndon :)
Enjoy your Emirates break (and the need for rugging up)
So glad to read your trip 'home' was safe and sound except for dear Monet's bit of illness....It must be SOOOO Wonderful to be there, my dear, and so great for your folks, too....
Lily is just adorable...And Monet--Well, she is so grown-up. I bet it is wonderful for her to be there with the fpur Grandparents, too! What a special Christmas this will be!
she's soo cute ! :)
I was going to ask if she had a touch of the ginge' too - now I know!
Love that pic of Monet on the verandah :)
I love the bath shot. So lovely!
How did I miss these precious photos! I guess FB gets me so confused on where I've been. But she is so sweet, so beautiful. You guys have to be so in love with her.
Post a Comment