Now Inverloch is hustley and bustley (new words), especially during the school holidays. Inverloch has been discovered by lots of new folk - whether to live or holiday - it doesn't really matter.
People from my home town still visit there and a lot of people from my home town have moved there. (Hello to Mookah Leisa!)
We took MissL and MissM to the beach for a visit a couple of times. It really is a lovely section of South Gippsland on bright sunny summer days.
(I type this as I look outside my window and see that it is raining in my little desert part of the world!)
6 comments:
The water looks very inviting in those photos!
And I can see the wind is blowing too. It's such a lovely little part of the world.
Sandstorms? Raining? The weather sounds totally mad there!
Inverloch on the other hand, looks lovely!
It looks like a fabulous beach for paddling adn Monet seesm to be an expert at it : )
Husband had a job interview in Bairnsdale once, and we travelled back to Adelaide through South Gippsland - a lovely area. We truly have beautiful beaches in Australia.
I am slowly easing myself back into blogland. Look at what I have missed...
Seems like just a flash ago you were planning to be here, and now it's over!
Post a Comment