Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mirrored Looks

I don't know what it is about MissL, but she is a very special baby. But you all knew that. She took a long time to get here and is probably the best baby on earth, in my humble opinion. She is pretty much a Mumma's little girl who looks very much like her father!

Lately though, when I take a picture of the both of us together, we are usually sharing the same facial expression, purely by accident!


See what I mean?

And this one...


...and this one!


I can't let this post slip without a mention of MissL's big, gorgeous sister, MissM. She is turning out to be a pretty good big sister to have, until the time comes when the littlest is crawling and messing up her Polly Pockets/Barbies/Little People - but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it! And no doubt you'll be reading about it online...


Aren't they gorgeous?

11 comments:

jeanie said...

Man - skinny Melody!!! Definitely worth an extra smile or two.

All beautiful girls - Lyndon must count himself particularly blessed to be surrounded by such gems.

Melody said...

Skinny? Well I must admit that I haven't been this weight since probably High School. Weight just dropped off when I had MissM and now too with MissL. I'm an extra 10 kilos lighter since falling pregnant with MissL. Figure that one out!

Red Dirt Mummy said...

Yes, they are gorgeous! Absolutely, totally gorgeous girls.
And Jeanie's right - you're looking very trim and terrific :)

kurrabikid said...

You all look gorgeous!

jeanie said...

I remember last time around being the skinniest EVER when 'Salina was about 10 months old - I think I am balancing the intake a bit more this time though!

Anonymous said...

They are delightful photos. MissL does look like you!...and as for MissM -what a gorgeous big sister to have!

Star said...

They are. You are looking good too Melody. I too await the day Sparkle crawls into the CP's territory.

kimbofo said...

You are so skinny! I think all the weight you have lost has come my way! LOL!

I love the middle piccie. Miss L just looks like a doll. Such a gorgeous smile!

Fairlie - www.feetonforeignlands.com said...

Gorgeous girls...all three of you!

How funny that you have the same facial expressions.

Unknown said...

Wow you look amazing.....super skinny did you send all the weight to Glasgow for me!!!

Your girls are so cute they grow so fast dont they

OldLady Of The Hills said...

THEY ARE, THEY ARE! Gorgeous and such sweet sweet faces---Both of them! I LOVE the pictures of you and your littlest....Very Dear, my dear!