It has more of an Australian feeling than an Arabian one (except for the shoddy finishes in all the rooms!)...
It feels like a family does belong in here...
The girls have their own bedrooms...
We even have a spare room with own en suite (so, who is coming to visit?)...
The backyard needs a garden (if you come to visit, guess what you'll be doing?)...
The kitchen is one that has inspired me to get back into it...
It even has a little nook for little MissM to watch her own DVDs....
This place feels more and more like home.

10 comments:
The kitchen looks nice! I love how it matches your furniture. It would match our furniture too, as all our stuff is dark chocolate or gloss white.
Very nice. And you look all moved in.
looks lovely. Where are you? I was assuming Raha, but doesn't look like the Raha places I've seen. I'm desperate for a bit more space, but I really dread the thought of the drive into town - especially now that I'm working and would have to do it every day.
I'm hoping prices will fall before we have to renew our lease and maybe we can afford something bigger but not so far out of town.
I cover your kitchen. Mine is brown and green. Not a nice brown, and not a nice green.
word verification = pastas
covet. Not cover.
word verification: bleer
Oh, that looks lovely! Wanna swap? Our Sydney rental home is nowhere near as nice. And ditto to ThirdCat - we have a brown and green kitchen. And NOT a nice brown or a nice green. A 'landlord hasn't put a $ into it since 1982' brown and green.
That looks lovely - especially that kitchen! Glad to hear you're all settled in and that it feels like home.
I love seeing Lily jumping and bounding in the background there!
Oooh, very nice. I love the photo of the bike in the back yard, with the Middle Eastern moon peeking over the high fence. Or maybe it's a streetlight. But I prefer to think of it as something from Arabian Nights!
What a BEAUTIFUL Home, Melody...And it is so very spacious looking! I am happy for you all...And how GREAT the Girls have their own rooms....!
Nice digs :)
Post a Comment