Too cute! :)
Bless! I love that her little arms are in the air. She must egt very excited seeing them :)
Ah, you've captured it so well!I secretly quite like the Teletubbies song, I think it's really catchy.
Oh she is too gorgeous! Love the Teletubby obsession but I love those little teeth even more.
She is sooooo adorable. Even the back of her head is as sweet as can be! And her dear chubby arms....You just want to grab her and hug her...!
Too cute!! Meanwhile over at our house Baby T is actually BECOMING a Teletubbie. Her favourite thing to say is "uh-oh" or "eh-oh". Gorgeous teeny teeth!
She looks like she wants to dance with them.
Awww she is just too cute :)
Oh....love those teeth! Sorry, I don't get the Teletubbies!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Too cute! :)
Bless! I love that her little arms are in the air. She must egt very excited seeing them :)
Ah, you've captured it so well!
I secretly quite like the Teletubbies song, I think it's really catchy.
Oh she is too gorgeous! Love the Teletubby obsession but I love those little teeth even more.
She is sooooo adorable. Even the back of her head is as sweet as can be! And her dear chubby arms....You just want to grab her and hug her...!
Too cute!! Meanwhile over at our house Baby T is actually BECOMING a Teletubbie. Her favourite thing to say is "uh-oh" or "eh-oh". Gorgeous teeny teeth!
She looks like she wants to dance with them.
Awww she is just too cute :)
Oh....love those teeth! Sorry, I don't get the Teletubbies!
Post a Comment